Monday, May 10, 2010

Look around you...

Go ahead. Do it. Look around for just a minute. What do you see? I'm sitting on my couch, in my living room. From here, I can see the big picture of my beautiful family sitting over the mantle.



I can see from my front window, the tree in my front yard, with birds coming and going from their own "homes". I can see my dog (Mojo) sitting in the sunroom (aka my sewing room, aka my creative sunny haven)


patiently waiting for me to come in there and work on a sewing project. It's not very sunny today, but the weather man says we have severe thunderstorms headed our way later tonight. I actually LOVE thunderstorms and I LOVE living in Oklahoma where we have a lot of them in the spring time.


So, do you kinda see what I'm getting at here? There is beauty all around us. Wherever you look, if you know what you're looking for, you can see the beauty in everything God has created. And He created it all...just for US.
So do it. Look around. Do you see it, too? I hope so.
Darlene

No comments:

Post a Comment